The Student News Site of Cranford High School

Dialogue

Dialogue

Dialogue

Polls

What kind of content do you want to see on Dialogue?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

A Classic Story Reimagined

On November 3rd and 4th at 7:30 Cranford High School proudly presents Little Women, a renowned classic, but with a new life and meaning. The cast and crew have been working hard these past two months to create a piece that portrays a story that would make Louisa May Alcott proud. 

The play follows Jo March (Olivia Ludlum) and her sisters Meg (Adrianna Pizzuta), Beth (Molly Sample) and Amy (Sasha Shectman) as they grow up and find themselves along the way. Throughout this time the sisters find love, during and after the Civil War, while facing many challenges and learning along the way.

As with any show, throughout the process there have been many trials and tribulations the cast has had to overcome. The cast has handled each challenge with grace and continues to work together in order to thrive. 

The show is truly beautiful and many of the performers cast have taken note of the importance of this spectacular show. They have reiterated that the story is essential to womenhood and continues to represent struggles girls face today. The story means something special to each person, hence why it has stayed alive and present hundreds of years later. 

Find out what Little Women means to you on November 3rd and 4th at Cranford High School!